CD-155 Engine Upgrade for DA42 TDI
Thielert Aircraft Engines (TAE) Centurion 2.0 or 1.7
Diamond DA42 TDI all serial numbers
CD-155 engine(s) firewall forward with modification parts and labour for the replacement of the engine according to the guidelines set up for this procedure by Diamond Aircraft Industries GmbH.
- CD-155 Upgrade has to be conducted by Diamond Aircraft Austria or Diamond Aircraft Canada.
- CD-155 Engine Warranty according to continentaldiesel.com.
- Customers are reminded that CD-155 firewall forward kit orders must be placed with Technify Motors GmbH (continentaldiesel.com) directly.
- Delivery terms for „CD-155 Upgrade“ is EXW (Incoterms 2010) and excl. customs, duties, taxes, and any other fees.
- The “CD-155 Upgrade” is available until further notice.
- Diamond Aircraft shall be entitled to adjust the prices stated in the “CD-155 Upgrade” (according to the price valid at any time) due to changes in the exchange rates, in the prices of suppliers (in particular because of higher raw material prices) value of the delivered part proportional to the total purchase price or in the consumer price index (Austrian Consumer Price Index CPI 2005 www.statistik.at/web_en/statistics/Prices/consumer_price_index_cpi_hcpi/index.html, the basis shall be the month of signing of the purchase agreement) between the date of signing and date of delivery, as well as of changes of legal circumstances and provisions regarding equipment of the Aircraft at the date of delivery. Any such change may lead to a variation of the purchase price.
- Terms of Payment:
- CD-155 firewall forward kit according to terms of payment from Technify Motors GmbH.
- Installation costs at Diamond Aircraft: 50% down payment, 50% with finishing of the upgrade before delivery.
- Repair of any defects found during the upgrade are not part of this offer.
- This offer is valid until further notice.